Parkside managed communities, in compliance with the CDC mandates and guidelines regarding COVID-19, and in full compliance with State and Federal directives have implemented the necessary precautions to protect the safety and welfare of our residents. A few of these precautions, not all inclusive, are:
- Residents and staff associates having their temperatures taken daily, and logged.
- This is the same for any “essential” person needed to enter the community during this period of time.
- Social distancing as much as possible is being maintained.
- Common dining has been eliminated, and residents are dining in their apartments/rooms.
- Visitation from family and friends have been eliminated with the exception of end-of-life accommodations.
- All common group activities are suspected at this time
- Extra housekeeping and sanitation procedures are implemented.
- All staff associates are required to wear face masks while on duty.
In addition, we will be coordinating further safety and welfare measures in accordance with the individual states, and when state government authorize phased recovery measures.
We are currently offering communication with residents via phone, Zoom, and many other video conferencing platforms. Please call us at (262) 696-8252 if you would like to schedule time with your loved one or have other questions.